Thursday 14 June 2012

Current Loves...

Book  White Wedding by Milly Johnson.  This woman writes the literary equivalent to chocolate, you just want to gobble them up and they make you feel soooo good (I think they're a smooth Galaxy...mmm Galaxy).  If you haven't read anything by her, you are missing out.  I read the whole book in a couple of days and then feel bereft once I've finished! 

Hand Product  Phenomen Oil by Jessica.  I love massaging this into my cuticles before I go to sleep so it can work its magic overnight.


Nail Varnish Essie Cute as a Button, it's just a gorgeous summery coral that lets me believe that it's June despite the torrential rain outside! Check out this post to see this nail varnish for more detail.

Face Product  Honey by Bees! Refer to this post if you want to know what I'm talking about!


Lip Product  Blistex Lip Massage This stuff smells absolutely divine and because it's Blistex you know it is doing you some good! I'm not sure that the 'massage' actually elevates the cracked and flakiness of my skin but for the smell I really do not care!


Hair Product Schwarzkopf got2b guardian angel 220C heat protection  it makes your hair feel so silky, and it sprays in a fine mist which is nice.

Food  Percy Pigs from M&S.  Enough said.

Website  YouTube  I spend hours watching beauty video after beauty video and never get bored! and Blogger.com of course, because I am officially addicted! 

Music  The Lateness of the Hour by Alex Clare this album is just amazing and has got to be played loud! Check out the YouTube video below! 




What are your current favourite things? 

x


No comments:

Post a Comment