Tuesday 26 June 2012

Out with the old, and in with the new

This is just a quite note to explain the sudden change in the appearance of my blog.  After chatting to Alexandra and Mel I decided that it was time for a shake up where my blog layout was concerned.  Previously I was using a dynamic layout which I believe was the magazine format.  I loved the way my posts were displayed, but I do believe blogger has missed a trick in creating this style because it made it practically impossible for people to find out how to follow me and all of that jazz.  Obviously I'm not writing this blog to just try and get loads of readers but it just seems like a shame if there are people out there who want to read what I write but can't easily see how to follow me. For the time being I've just converted my layout to 'simple' but Alexandra is very kindly helping me to come up with a more attractive layout and I am so excited to see the finished product once the facelift is complete!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment