Friday 8 June 2012

My first Outfit Of The NIght!


After the glorious sunshine we had a couple of weeks ago (the weather is now more bleak mid winter than mid summer) I was feeling brave enough to wear cream, and I hope I didn't look too ghostly! I had a great night out with the girls, and indulged in a few too many delicious cocktails (damn you evil 2 for 1!) at Buffalo Bar in Cardiff which is probably my favourite place in Cardiff.

What I'm wearing:
Floaty top/dress thing - New Look last year
Cream dress underneath - Topshop (layered over black as it was too see-through)
Shoes - Next
Bag - Accessorize
Bangle - Either Topshop or Primark a long long time ago! 

What I'm wearing on my Face:
I can't remember exactly the makeup I wore (naughty Alice) but my lips were definitely MAC lipliner in Beet all over the lip, then Impassioned by MAC followed by MAC Pink Lemonade - this is fast becoming my favouite lip look! 


Here is a really creepy photo of me posing! 

I've never done and OOTD/N before so please let me know if you'd like me to do more? Or if you'd rather never seen another full length picture of me! 

x





5 comments:

  1. i reeeli like how simple yet polished your look is :)
    A
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I don't really like my figure so I try to keep it simple to avoid drawing too much attention!
      x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lay out of your blog, it's very chic! This outfit is deffo something I would wear. Your blog's been a good one to follow xx

    Follow back?

    http://amateurreviews25.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I like the look of your blog :)

      Delete