Sunday 3 June 2012

Proud new owner of...


I am now the proud owner of three beautiful shades from O.P.I (well two really, and Alpine Snow to do french tips with).  I am so excited to finally have got my hands on some, because I have been lusting over them for literally years.  I have never been able to bring myself to part with the money that O.P.I ask for their polishes but now I can buy from trade suppliers (because nail painting is now my profession) I can get them...and this makes me ridiculously happy. I do believe that you'll be seeing  a lot more of these as I don't think I'll be able to hold myself back! 

The colours I went for are: Left - Dutch Tulips which is a deep pinky red. Middle - I Eat Mainely Lobster which is a really bright orangey coral pink with a hint of shimmer. Right - Alpine Snow which is a pristine white which I'll probably mostly use for French Manicures and to do nail art.





What do you think of O.P.I? Are they worth the money? And do you own any?
x

2 comments:

  1. I only own one of their shades. I have a fairly long list of shades that I reaaaally want! Agree that they're pricey though. Lucky you with the suppliers thing :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which shade do you own? And do you think it's worth me trying to get my hands on? The supplier didn't have a very big range which was a real shame, but I've got my fingers crossed it'll get more in! x

      Delete