Monday 30 April 2012

Reached another level!

I think I've hit a bit of an all time low with my food obsession.


My cousin was once told that gluttony would be her downfall when she was eating in a lesson at school but I do believe that this now applies to me... I have acquired a rather delightful scabby chin as a result of my piggish ways! How I hear you cry (well I don't but hey I'll imagine) I had a doughnut that was a day old (this is the levels of my doughnut addiction) so I thought I'd pop it in the microwave for a few seconds.  This is usually alright, but on this occasion as I bit into it the molten lava jam shot out and literally stuck to my chin - it was agony and I just couldn't get it off!  So now I have this disgusting scabby chin to live with.  This will look delightful at college tonight when I have to have my make up done! 

Am I the only person to come a cropper as a result of a sugar fix?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment